Fresh Green Salad with Mint Dressing
- Fresh assortments of greens and lettuces it can be red lettuce, escarole, arugula, spinach, etc
- One cucumber cut lengthwise and in half moons peeled or not peeled this is optional
- 2 roma tomatoes sliced in half moons
- 2 shredded carrots
- One cup of fresh chevre cheese
- 1/2 cup of dried figs or fresh figs
For the dressing:
-one cup fresh mint very finely chopped
-1/3 cup olive oil
-5 tbsp white wine vinegar
-3 tbs agave syrup
Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl mix all the dressing ingredients very well with a whisk. Let stand for about 30 minutes at room temperature to allow the flavors to blend.
In a large salad bowl mix the greens, cucumbers, tomatos, carrots, and figs, drizzle with the dressing and mix well sprinkle the goat cheese on top and serve.
Back to Recipes